- Set up SMT production line to support high end customers.
- Set up special SMT O-line, dual lane configuration to maximize throughput and less board handling.
- Manage and production control process for SMT.
- Control Efficiency for SMT and assembly process.
- Driving project to improve SMT changeover time to be single digit.
- Driving connected factory project and achieve the phase of machine-to-machine data manipulation.
- Budget and expense control for production
- Manage manpower to follow WI, SOP.
- Scrap and material loss control
- Follow up and action for department KPI relate to company policy
- Summary and submit production report as weekly and monthly
- Follow up and maintain ISO9001, ISO14001
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- 5 - 10 years experiences in SMT Production, Engineer field with SMT / PCB / PCA / PCBA Electronics from multi-manufacturing environment.
- 5 - 7 years experiences management level skills.
- New plant set up experiences is advantage.
- Personal attributes / interpersonal skill / Deliver Results; Generate Energy will be advantageous.
- Knowledge on SMT /Assembly/ Test / Package process.
- Knowledge on equipment/tooling maintenance and calibration
- Good command in English
Interested applicants, please send your resume to K. Pim on pimkhwan @ancor.co.th (099-2978-289)