ANCOR are supporting a global automotive company in Thailand as they search for their new Process improvement engineer. This role will be critical for leading and improving the manufacturing operation and drive the productivity of the company. This role will analyze the process and other factors to reduce unnecessary methods and coach other department leaders. You will receive more opportunity to work in global leading company, more skills and experience for greater opportunities in this role.
- Analyze and define improvements to the production process eliminating non-value-added methods and reducing overall waste in the production lines.
- Lead and coach the production team in the company to ensure efficiency of production
- Reduce company cost by improve working method, reducing production time or other needed methods.
- Create working standard form using Lean, Sig sigma, KAIZEN or other strategy
- Experience 5 years+ in process engineer of automotive company will be preferred
- Strong ability to analyze manufacturing data for lean activity by using Lean, Six sigma or KAIZEN etc.
- Be able to communicate in English for working with foreigner management team
- Strong leadership and critical thinking skill to drive the improving plan
If you are interested to learn more about this position, please feel free to apply or you can reach out to pimprapa @ancor.co.th for a more discussion about this job role.