Social Media Executive
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with social media manager to develop and execute company's social media strategy to align with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Provide social media support for relevant marketing departments according to goals aligned, as and when required.
- Monitor and measure the success of each content published on company's social media pages, analyze the data for future content, and ensure the content drive brand goals including increasing page and post engagements.
- Coordinate with the creative team to ensure brand consistency of social media posts.
- Work with the wider marketing teams to define the right approach for influencers to meet the set objectives.
- Suggest and implement new content formats to develop brand awareness and engagement
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- Manage and oversee any additional tools required to support the management of social media for company.
- Fluent in spoken and written of English and Thai
- Degree in Communication / Mass Communication / Marketing or related fields
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in content, social media and/or digital marketing
- Experience in managing social media tools such as Creator Studio or others
- Experience in creating content including copy writing and creative reference
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and digital marketing
- Ability to create and edit easy video content such as Reel/TikTok is a plus
- Self-starter who is eager to learn and get the job done
- Ability to work in a team, but also independently when needed
Please contact us at Chanawan@ancor.co.th