- Prepared and reviewed corporate income tax returns (both annual and half-year) for the Company.(PND.50),(PND.51).
- Liaised with Thai Tax authorities for tax refund project and provide the supporting document during tax audit process.
- Review VAT reports and tax invoices , prepare VAT return (PP.30) and filing.
- Review withholding income tax returns for overseas payments (PND.54) and VAT remittance returns (PP.36)
- Support on business operation related to tax matters i.e. VAT, WHT and stamp duty by providing tax advice.
- Identify and mitigate tax risk of the Company.
- Improve processed by training or implementing the best practice.
- Support on ad-hoc work which is related to tax matters.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Tax , Accounting.
- At least 5-year experience in tax advisory, tax compliance and tax computations/provisions (Tax consulting experience from Big 4 firms).
- Thai tax compliance experience is a must.
- Experience in dealing with Tax Authorities during tax audits / investigations.
- Strong knowledge of all taxes (e.g. Transfer Pricing , CIT , VAT , WHT , PIT , Stamp duty).
- Good analytical, communication & interpersonal skills with adaptability
- Excellent problem solving skills / Strong numerical and analytical skills / Strong interpersonal skills / Energetic and driven personality, thirsty for knowledge.
- Good command of English (Writing , Speaking , Reading)
- Able to communicate in Chinese (Mandarin) would be an advantage
Interested applicants, please send your resume to K. Book on phinthakarn @ancor.co.th