- Develop, design, validate, and manage the implementation of best-in-class product designs.
- Lead the development of the schedule and budget for value-add/value-engineered projects.
- Maintain and improve existing products through design and competitive analysis.
- Responsible for generating & developing the VA/VE project pipelines through ideation workshops with cross-functional teams to develop and maintain VA/VE targets.
- Lead cross-functional teams using standard VA/VE methodology and tools. Integrate best practices from each functional team to deliver a high quality, best-in-class design.
- Develop, design, test and supervise implementation of new technology and cost improvements to existing products.
- Review drawings and manufacturing information standards developed by product engineers and technicians.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related fields.
- 2 years+ experience in manufacturing environment and project management
- Familair with a variety of manufacturing and assembly methods, and CAD software
- Good communication in English is a must.