Based in Singapore or Thailand, covering 10 markets across SEA.
Our client is looking for an experienced HR Director, to help them grow the team across SEA and ensure that their human resources programs and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to overall business objectives. The ideal candidate for this role should possess outstanding people skills, high work ethic, excellent communication skills and knowledge of HR best practices.
- Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
- Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
- Developing and implementing human resources policies.
- Handling employee benefits.
- Designing and directing training programs.
- Working closely with our other Business Units to implement HR strategies that support business objectives and promote the organization's values
- >7-10 years of relevant work experience in senior role
- Experience of working in a publicly listed tech company will be a plus.
- Strong leadership skill with ability to independently manage a regional team
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a high-paced growth environment.
- Complete fluency in English, as well as strong communication and presentation skills.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
Please drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / 063 535 0971