Our client is Thailand's most admired company in luxury automotive sector, operating 3 legal entities in Thailand. Our client also has a strong manufacturing base which ready supply of skilled automotive labor, being an automotive hub for ASEAN in order to supply the entire production network of 31 production and assembly facilities, located in 15 countries worldwide.
Position: IT Test Manager
Salary up to 120K (depends on experiences)
- Responsible for Software Test Management for company's financial management
- Familiar with Test Automation/ Scripting as well as Agile software development methods & tools like Jira, Confluence and XRay.
- Planning, coordination, and controlling of various test activities with support from vendors & platform team & colleagues
- Align test activities and plan with platform team and test manager from other markets.
- Improvement of the overall test strategy, e.g., by implementing 100% automatic regression tests.
- Consulting business users about reported defects, support to get fixes & work arounds for defects.
- Coordinating with Software platform team and vendor about release dates, fix versions, test plans.
- Budget planning for test activities together with the IT Manager.
- Supporting PIC Handling (Problem, Incident (defects), Change) and Ticket Management.
- Degree in Computer Applications/ Computer Science/ IT Engineering or any related field.
- Experiences in test management tools like Jira, Xray, Selenium and Jenkin.
- Business Knowledge of Captive, Financial Services, Banking, or Insurance industry is a big plus
- Handling multitasks, excellent communicator, quality orientation and focus on details
- Good understanding about scripting, test automation and CI/CD.
- Skills in VB/C# .net, MS-stack, Web Technologies, HTML, Scripting, SQL, AWS is a plus
- Language ability: Thai - Native, English - Fluently, other languages are a benefit
Please submit CV to email@example.com
or visit our website: www.ancor.co.th