Our client is a well-known life insurance leader in Thailand. With a rapid and excellent service of our client, have been entrusted by several world’s leading groups of companies. To be a part of successfully in leading insurance company, this will be a great opportunity to start your career, apply now!
Project Manager - IFRS17/9 ( 1 year contract )
Salary 120K - 140K
- Managing projects under IFRS17/9 Program
- Project Planning Execution and Governance
- Developing project plan, define key deliverables and ensure business benefits tracking by defining post project delivery KPIs
- Mobilizing project team and ensure that the team understand project scope, cost, time, project plans based on goals, resource needed, risks, time, budget
- Developing action plan or activities to be completed
- Defining deliverables that covers all related parties
- Tracing deadlines, deliverables, resources, and timelines
- Adapting plans based on evolving needs, conditions or issues
- Working collaboratively with project team to ensure on-time delivery
- Ensuring deliverable satisfy quality gate of the project
- Effectively manage risk impacting time, cost, and quality EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in major of computer sciences, IT or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in project team environment and minimum 2 years as a Project Manager
- Experiences in business analysis, process improvement and/or system analysis required
- Project Management experience is required, especially for IT-related project either SDLC and Agile
- PMP or other Project Management Certificate is highly preferred
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and leadership skills
- Good English communication skills
The Interviews taking place immediately for the shortlisted candidate, please send your CV to email@example.com to be considered for this great opportunity.