Our client is a Top eCommerce Marketplaces in Southeast Asia. They are currently looking for a 'Facility Management' to be based in Bangkok.
This opportunity will provide you an excellent working experience with an international environment and the growth opportunity to drive projects and teams.
- Plan and coordinate office refit / renovation projects
- Effectively maintain buildings and continually reduce defects
- Increase operational effectiveness & efficiency of buildings and infrastructure
- Managing vendors to ensure issues are being solved within the SLA
- Negotiate and maintain facilities service contracts
- Develop and oversee all Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Liaise with building management to ensure service quality and compliance on Environment Health Safety (EHS) matters at building infrastructure level
- Emergency call support and site attendance as required
- Flag and escalate business risks, in a timely manner, with complete details and suggested solutions to internal stakeholders.
- Generate monthly operations reporting which includes but not limited to office running costs, seating reports etc.
- Has a Bachelor's degree in facilities management or other relevant disciplines
- Preferably at least 3-5 year of experience in facilities management
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills for internal and external stakeholder management
- Ability to work independently, problem solve and drive decision making in a rapidly expanding and fast paced environment
- Proficient in Excel, Google Suite especially G-sheets
Please drop your CV to email@example.com / 063 535 0971