- Drive the QA and QC teams to ensure reduction in any issues/errors with quality.
- Support on the implementation of new ISO standards, ensuring any audits and documentation is supplied as necessary.
- Collaborate with senior management, to inform of any developments and measures that need to be taken in the factory.
- Mentor other members in the team, ensuring that the correct training is given.
- Must have previous experience in the textile/garment industry.
- Degree educated in engineering or a related field.
- Strong character, with the confidence and ability to communicate with staff at all levels, this will be in English and Thai.
- Proven track record in improving quality and production operations to minimize any defects and errors.
ANCOR are looking to provide a shortlist for this position as soon as possible, if you would like more information, please send in your details via this job ad, or you can email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org Unfortunately, ANCOR can only consider Thai nationals for this position.