Our client is a petrochemical manufacturer in Thailand.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic leader to join our team as a ' Accounting Manager' to become a key player of the Team.
- Preparing monthly financial statements & MIS and Cost Saving
- Preparing MIS for a bank credit limit renewal
- Preparing PND 50 and PND 51
- Coordinate with statutory, internal audit, and external audit
- Preparing data for BOI audit / BOI audit report
- Preparing all statutory returns like VAT, WHT, Income Tax, etc, and coordinating with the Revenue Department.
- Coordinating with Corporate Finance, Consolidation Team & TPT Costing for supporting their functions
- Report to a foreign manager
- Bachelor, Master's Degree in Accounting
- 5-8 years of experience in accounting.
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Good command of English (Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA)
- Strong knowledge of TFRS9 and TFRS16
- Experience working in Audit firm
- Able to work in Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate, Rayong Site
Please drop your CV to email@example.com / 092-4569955