Our client is Thailand's most admired company in luxury automotive sector, operating 3 legal entities in Thailand. Our client also has a strong manufacturing base which ready supply of skilled automotive labor, being an automotive hub for ASEAN to supply the entire production network of 31 production and assembly facilities, located in 15 countries worldwide.
Position: PMO - Project Management Officer (2 years contract)
Salary up to 90K
- Project Management, planning, organizing, controlling, and executing projects from start to finish.
- Ensuring the project plan, risks, issues, and actions are kept up to date and escalating tasks as necessary to the relevant manager.
- Effectively communicating with key internal (business users) and external (vendors) to the project and identify methods to maximize efficiency amongst the team.
- Provide operational support with meeting organisations, cross-team communication, assigning tasks, and other operational support.
- Support in budgeting and commercials: forecast, purchase requests/ orders, target adjustments and transfers.
- Budget alignment of local IT, Business and Controlling with the regional and central head office.
- Reporting – produce monthly report and weekly report and work with the team to ensure closure of tickets and no tickets breached.
- Assistance in quality assurance of projects and in the daily business.
- Responsible for updating system documentation with Confluence and Jira.
- Preparation of workshops, team events and informal meetings.
- Interest in working with international teams and know-how in bridging over cultural differences.
- Strong PMO, interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills to mobilize delivery in a collaborate working environment.
- Experiences with incident management process as well as Agile software development methods & tools is a plus.
- Experiences in corresponding tools like Remedy, Jira, Confluence, Xray, BitBucket or GitHub.
- Proficient level of English & Thai (verbal & written) together with skills in communication & presentation.
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues to non-technical colleagues.
- Solid knowledge of MS-Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Work style: Agile, reliable, self-dependent, communicative, flexible, motivated, team players
- Experience in SAP and Controlling is helpful.
>> Interested applicant, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org