B2C General Manager
Our client is leading used car platform in Southeast Asia. In 2020, they raised US$30 million series D funding.
We’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic leader to join our team as a “Head of Strategic Growth” to become a key player of the Team.
About the Role
As our B2C General Manager role, you'll be a leader in building a fast-growing Used Car retail business in Thailand by leading a B2C team of up to 100 team members. Like a superhero, you'll trade between overall business imperatives and local business aspects to the management at our group, contributing hands-on efforts at the strategic level in partnership with relevant stakeholder groups.
Your role may evolve into leading a team up to 100 people down the road. You'll get ample opportunity to work on various regional projects, acting as a thought-leader by sharing your knowledge, experience, and business-related best practices among the broader Regional management team and across the ecosystem.
- Develop strategic plans for optimized productivity of overall B2C business in Thailand.
- Deliver strong business results and overall responsibility for managing the revenue and cost elements of a BU's income statement, known as profit & loss (P&L) responsibility.
- Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing processes, overseeing employees, establishing a highly motivated work environment, and creating innovative approaches for improvement.
- Uphold standards of excellence and soaring quality to enhance customer experience and strengthen the market position.
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships.
- Provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
- Oversee day-to-day operations, assigning short-term performance goals and assuring their completion while accomplishing your purposes.
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans.
- Delegate responsibilities to the best employees to perform them while enforcing all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values.
- Proven experience in a managerial role
- Strong decision-making capabilities
- Above-average communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain financial plans
- Ability to motivate and lead people and hold employees accountable
- Strong working knowledge of operational procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field
- Previous performance evaluation experience
- An ideal candidate required an experienced eCommerce or Automotive industry, organized, analytical person with strong technical skills. They will be able to multitask effectively and be able to problem-solve when needed.
Please drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / 063 535 0971