We are working with a leading company for Product Owner position.
Business Requirements Gathering:
• Work closely with key stakeholders to develop a product business cases.
• Make recommendations for operating models based on use cases, the competitive landscape, and technology trends
• Prioritize requirements and align with all other teams around a product or large-scale release through primary user research and workshops.
• Capture stakeholder feedback through multiple channels and methods to inform multi-year product roadmaps
• Collaborate with the product sponsors, solution architect and development team to find best solutions that can be delivered in time and cost sensitive manner
• [Principal only] Analyze product and business dependency with rough estimation and time to market.
• [Principal only] Analyze impact from requirement to cost of development and development effort
Product Development Leadership:
• Define, maintain and develop Product strategy and roadmap for the implementation and rollout.
• Collaborate with the product sponsor and engineering team members on requirements, scope definition, and statement of work
• Evaluate new technology and systems to fulfil business needs, make build/buy trade-offs, etc.
• Define product prototyping and design detail for UX/UI designer to develop product detail design and style guide.
• Instruct and direct the development team on functional and technical requirements, formulating, and defining system scope, integration requirements, and objectives
• Resource/vendor management for development, testing and support
• Manage stakeholders' expectations while building credibility with senior stakeholders through a strong business sense
• [Principal] Development effort and cost challenge, ability to make immediate decision.
• [Principal] Ability to deal with resource and budgeting issues.
Ongoing Delivery and Support Management:
• Develop and implement product launch plans from rollout to technical and non-technical service delivery teams
• Own quality and ongoing management of product support materials – e.g. technical "how-to's", digital properties, marketing content, etc.
• Train service desk, customer service teams and/or knowledge team owners as appropriate
• Prioritize ideas and opportunities to enhance products and maintain product roadmaps/investment cases
• Expand reach and effectiveness of existing products including making recommendations for new execution and support models as well as technological improvements
• Focus more on delivery and results rather than ideology.
• [Principal only] Develop operational process, practice, handbook and FAQ for operation and customer service.
• [Principal only] Ability to lead the first setup of operation process and command center.
• [Principal only] Take responsibility for immediate action to react to customer feedback after product first launches or major releases.
• [Principal only] Working with Change team on product release communication and business impact announcement.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, business administration or related fields
• 3-10 years of experience of being business analyst that develop digital products across different mediums like web and mobile
• Basic understanding of software development technology tool stacks e.g., Java, Mobile Application (iOS, Android), Web application, Cloud Service, etc.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of business process analysis and exposure to software development methodologies (e.g., agile).
• Must be a highly motivated self-starter with strong organizational skills
• Fundamental product management skills
• Strong command of English (written and spoken)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including influencing and alignment-building skills
• Ability to be a thought partner to senior leadership, sponsors, stakeholders, vendors and team members
• Ability to lead meetings with off-site technical and development teams
• Ability to multi-task and lead various work streams concurrently in a fast-paced environment
• Open, experimental mindset towards change and engagement for continuous improvement and technology trends
• Experience in Retail industry and/or loyalty program is a plus.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org