Senior Accountant (GL)
Our client is a cosmetic manufacturer in Thailand.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic leader to join our team as a ' Senior Accountant (GL)' to become a key player of the Team.
- Responsible for general accounting functions; coordinating month-end closing process.
- Responsible for preparation of financial statement and reports, and sound analysis to management.
- Prepare, review, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to access and ensure accuracy, completeness and conformance to policies, procedures, and accounting standard.
- Responsible for month-end closing activities i.e., prepare journal entries, adjustment, and others.
- Prepare monthly, half-yearly (interim), and year-end financial reports are prepared in a timely manner with all needed financial analysis, for management and reporting purpose
- Prepare and review monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Reconcile and confirm intercompany transactions with headquarter every month-end.
- Maintain a good record of fixed assets register and perform reconciliation.
- Assist in annual budget and quarterly forecast exercises.
- Liaise with external and internal auditors, and parent company on accounting and auditing matters and issues and arrange for a timely preparation of annual audited report for the company.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements. Liaise with tax consultant/agents, tax authorities on all tax related matters.
- Any other accounting related task assigned by department manager.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- CPD license is a must.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in MNC environment, especially in Manufacturing industry.
- Experience in well know audit firm is preferable.
- Experience in quarterly forecast, yearly budgeting process will be an advantage.
- Experience in ERP and global reporting system i.e., HFM and Hyperion Planning.
- Reasonably good command of English is another plus point, as this position required to liaise / communicate with regional HQ.
Please drop your CV to email@example.com / 092-4569955