Our client is a global manufacturer with a large production facility based in Chonburi, their plant is focused on the export market with all of their products being shipped to Europe or the USA. This is a growing company with a worldwide presence.
They are currently looking for a General Manager to join the team. This is a great opportunity to join an international business with a long-established presence in Thailand and a company who are known across the world.
The primary responsibility of the General Manager is to safeguard the assets of the company while providing sound financial guidance and advice to the Managing Director as well as senior management personnel in new product development, production, sales, and customer service.
- Overlooking all financial operations and procedures, including controlling, finance/accounting, budgeting and coordinate all financial interactions with customers.
- Giving strong financial directions and guidance to the top management team, with regard to new product development, production costs, sales activities and customer service levels.
- Accurate management of all financial data that in accordance with Thai accounting standards and US GAAP requirements.
- Negotiate with local banks to secure financing and banking services.
- BS / BA Accounting or Finance or Engineering or Marketing or Political Sciences
- Thai National, 40-50 years old
- Very good English language proficiency
- Over 10 years experience in a financial leadership role, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems and processes.
- Additional working experience in the area of HR, Sales, Purchasing is an advantage.
- Conversational Chinese language skills with be a plus.